Application for data

Data Access: Who can apply for data?

Data access for the Scientific Use Files (SUF) and the Campus Files (CF) is available for the scientific community.

SUF: Scientists of an institution within the scope of the GDPR (EU and countries with an adequacy decision, see for the current list of countries) may conclude a contract. Please use the data request form at

CF: Write your data request to The FDZ Ruhr only requires an email address of a scientific institution like universities or research institutions.

Public Use Files are available to everyone. Please write your data request to